University of Vermont (UVM)
: Burlington, VT
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
: Advanced Programming, Computer Organization, Data Structures and Algorithms, Applied Cybersecurity II, Java Programming, Statistics for Engineering, Programming for Engineers, Applied Linear Algebra, Programming Languages, Written Expression
Competitive Computing, Burlington VT
May 14th - Present
- Worked with senior developers to utilize Sitecore CMS in the MVC 5
- Worked with marketing to implement designs with front-end development
- Configured IIS to expose APIs and content from different servers
- .NET, HTML/CSS/JS + Graphic design
Sept 2017 - Feb 2018
Saint Mary’s School, Middlebury VT
- Worked with IT and database admins to write production accounting tools that search and write to databases with user specified parameters
- Designed and developed the internal website using evolving business logic, which calculates expected yields, checks inputs against thresholds, and enforces accountability with accounts for production managers.
- C#, MVC 5, .NET, SQL, HTML/CSS/JQuery
Feb 2014 - May 2015
I and I Clothing, Burlington VT (overlapped work with GPMS)
- Developed a low-cost server stack for web content, which is was a website written to dynamically load content with AJAX requests
- Coordinated with the faculty to establish the message of the site, and write content.
- PHP, HTML/CSS/JQuery + Graphic design
Sept 2015 - Feb 2016
Green Power Monitoring Systems, Cornwall VT
- Consulted managers about technical limitations of a sophisticated mobile application
- Recruited and directed interns to develop mockups of website features
- Completed the contract with a web app that allows users to visually customize order for clothing in B2B transactions
- HTML/CSS + Graphic design, Project Management
Sept 2015 - Sept 2015 & June 2016 - August 2016
- Coordinated with the project management to establish the message of the site, and the ‘single effect’ of the theme.
- Updated website versions on an Amazon Web Services virtual machine. This involved configuring the VM permissions network access rules.
- HTML/CSS + Graphic design
Hosting study sessions/private lectures, hobbyist programming, High School: FIRST Technical Competition. Recent: Teaching Assistant for Programming in Java